www.Headless Moron.com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

A Double Life...

Author: jawapro
Date: Wed 03/08/2011 10:01 PM

I have been living a double life lately...

Nah - it’s not that I’ve been secretly working for the Russians or anything - but it’s still a secret.

And anyone who is reading this already knows it!

Some of my friends who probably used to read this website have decided that’d rather just be my friend on Facebook and keep up with me there. Generally things get posted faster on Facebook right, so why bother reading elsewhere?

Well - because I don’t put my entire life on Facebook!

Now anyone who has read this website in the last few months will know - I am rather keen on Nissan G60 patrols - an in fact I now own three!

If you follow me only on Facebook, you wouldn’t know that.

You also wouldn’t know that Chris is living with me as a house-mate now.

Probably two of the biggest news things in my life recently (ok, so I know I’m boring) and you wouldn’t know about them.

Why am I keeping this off Facebook?

Well - for laughs mainly - and to make it still worthwhile reading this blog occasionally.

The really awesome thing... one of my friends, Jason, still doesn’t know that Chris is living with me - and he’s come to play LAN games here twice! By sheer fluke he’s chosen days when Chris isn’t here.

He’s planning to come again this week - and guess what? Chris is away again!

I couldn’t organize this better if I tried!

Anyway - just wanted to say thanks for reading this blog still. You are in the loop on my secrets.

And remember - don’t mention my G60s on Facebook, or you’ll find out just how good my Secret Russian Spy training really is... 

Comments: 3

Comment: 1

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Thu 04/08/2011 07:37 PM

"Better rug up - it's going to be a Cold War" - some lolcat captionist.

And while I follow you on both, I think you may have slipped up about the G60s on Facebook, and forgot to mention Chris on the blog... but that could just be me.

Comment: 2

Author: jawapro
Date: Thu 04/08/2011 11:13 PM

I mentioned 'doing the statewide shuffle' on Facebook - but not what that actually meant. Lol.

Jason came, portaled, and left - and he's still none the wiser :)

Comment: 3

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Sat 06/08/2011 10:30 PM

That takes a lot of skill - or a lot of luck. Either way, it'll be a funny moment when he realises and you tell him it's been like that for yonks.